Resolves Technical Problems:
• Identifies, researches and resolves complex technical problems; remains aware of reoccurring problems and suggests solutions
• Provide escalatory support for all restaurant technology needs.
• Provide secondary support for Field Operations and Restaurant Support Offices.
• Review and resolve out-of-scope billing concerns with selected IT vendors.
Creates and Manages Escalation Procedures
• Outlines a plan for the reporting and resolving of technical problems; ensures that the plan is followed.
• Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
• Manages the roll out and execution of approved restaurant technology projects.
• Maintain and manage relations with all outsourced service providers.
• Develop and execute quality assurance testing process for restaurant technologies.
• Perform/Manage restaurant level system upgrades and maintenance.
• Establish and document restaurant systems processes and services level adherence with Operations.
• Manage internal Restaurant Support Team, Service levels and Help Desk process.
• Assigns tasks to support Crewmembers according to their skills.
• Provides guidance and support in solving complex problems; follows up with outstanding support issues.
• Outlines Crewmembers hours to ensure that the Help Desk is manned during regular hours and on-call after hours.
• Coach Crewmembers on career paths; provide challenging assignments and opportunities for development
• Coach Crewmembers on performance
• Keeps Crewmembers updated on IT issues and upgrades that can affect users.
• Provides documentation for non-IT department users on support, troubleshooting, and new implementations.
• Provides reports of weekly help desk issues and support statistics/metrics to IT Leadership Team
• Monitors and replenishes inventory on a weekly basis; reports inventory to the IT Leadership Team Department
• Asset Management tracking and maintenance
• Special projects as directed by leadership and other duties and responsibilities as requested by leadership.
• 3-5 years previous Help desk/Service desk management experience
• 3 plus years Micros 3700, Aloha or comparable POS experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft OS, Network and application environments
• Knowledge of servers, complex databases, computer hardware, and computer software
• Knowledge of restaurant systems preferred including but not limited to drive-thru, kitchen manangement systems, camera systems, etc
• Restaurant experience preferred
Education (or equivalent experience)
• 4 year degree Computer Science/Information Systems or 2 year Computer Science education with comparable experience
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a Crewmember to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Crewmembers with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane’s Crewmembers