- Reviews Resumes: Evaluates incoming resumes; determines which candidates should be considered for employment.
- Manages Interview Process: Tracks candidates; conducts phone screens; conducts in-person interviews; obtains candidate’s references and performs reference checks; delivers all information to the Payroll Department for crewmember files.
- Maintains Recruiting Records: Completes weekly status reports that includes position status, candidates applied and candidates interviewed; tracks area and regional hiring trends including compensation rates and reports significant market changes.
- Promotes Internal Job Postings: Encourages managers to develop Cane’s crew and identifies internal candidates qualified for promotions.
- Coaches Managers: Coaches hiring managers to become proactive in recruiting practices; assists managers in final hiring decisions when necessary.
- Attends Job Fairs: Recruits crew at colleges, universities and job fairs; maintains resources for job fairs.
- Works within a Budget: Follows a pre-determined budget; strives to maintain targeted cost per hire rates.
- Maintains Legal Compliance: Ensures diversity in the workplace; complies with EEOC standards.
- Project Management:
- Advises management on the formulation and administration of plans and policies for Crew Resource activities.
- Develops, revises and implements Crew Resource policies and procedures.
- Acts as internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to Crew Resource issues relating to assigned program or section area.
- Prepares and maintains internal and external reports/processes as requested/necessary.
- Follows through to completion with delegated assignments.
- Assists with developing, coordinating and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or section area.
- Leads/participates on cross-functional project teams.
10. Internal and External Support:
- Provides support to Restaurant Support Office and Restaurants regarding Crew Resource functions (payroll, benefits, Crew relations, and operations support).
- Develops methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
11. Assist in Strategic Planning and Implementation:
- Assists with Crew Resources policies and procedure alignment.
- Answers non-routine requests for information on policy interpretation.
12. Department Project Tracking and Scheduling:
- Maintains tracking of a departmental projects.
- Conducts periodic audits of Crew Resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.